Welcome, Guest
General questions and discussions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet

Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 11 months ago #17895

• seb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
It's posible to read an ebook with one complete page on a tablet screen (in portrait mode and without the tab of navigationand an automatic zooming) like on the pc version?

Can we apply the edge filter on the android version (like the pc version)?

It's optimized for the 10' tablet or only for the smartphone?

thanks ^^

nb : sorry for my english, it's not a familiar language ;)
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by seb.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 11 months ago #17896

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 108
seb wrote:
It's posible to read an ebook with one complete page on a tablet screen (in portrait mode and without the tab of navigationand an automatic zooming) like on the pc version?

Yes
seb wrote:
Can we apply the edge filter on the android version (like the pc version)?

cYo should answer this one.
seb wrote:
It's optimized for the 10' tablet or only for the smartphone?

It is optimized for both. It has a very nice UI on the tablet. I have a 10" myself and its great.

fK

Re: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 11 months ago #17897

• seb
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks!!!

i have some comicbooks with a soft quality so, i hope the edge filter is available... it save my life on the windows version ^^
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by seb.

Re: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 11 months ago #17898

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 108
You can install the free version and see if it does all you need. Its on the android market.

fK

Re: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 11 months ago #17957

• Matt K
  • Junior Boarder
I've using this on a 7" tablet (Nook Color) and this is hands down the best comic program I've tried.

That said, a 10" tablet is probably the way to go for viewing comics as I typically have to scroll a bit when viewing comics on my device.

Re: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 11 months ago #18177

• seb
  • Fresh Boarder
Great, it's nice in portrait mode... but comicrack dont see the pdf files.
It need a plug-in?

Re: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 11 months ago #18178

• usagent27
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I currently use Comic Rack on my Asus Transformer and i have to say it's awesome. Really it's the best way to read comics! i have tried the Nook Color but that was too small.

I love being able to stack the series and seeing how many comics are in each stack! the Wifi sync it totally worth it. Not only will it keep track of your read issues but if you want it will delete them from your device after you ahve read them. Also when you sync over wifi it makes files smaller so that you can fit more comics!!!

Re: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 10 months ago #19376

• arisar
  • Fresh Boarder
I've tried comicrack on the Asus Eee Pad 10" Tablet (i installed it on a demo unit at the store) and it works beautifully.

Re: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 9 months ago #19959

• Rodimus80
  • Junior Boarder
I have a ASUS Transformer and I can tell you reading comics with ComicRack is a life changing experience. For the longest time I was stuck with using Comic Mobi first on my iPad, then on my Transformer and it was always a horrible experience. Then I found out about ComicRack. I was sold. I spent days scrappin my comics into a nice database with proper listings and then creating reading lists to WiFi Sync over my tablet. Life was good. Then I got a Galaxy Nexus with Ice Cream Sandwich. ComicRack was broken on it. But I'll be damned, the man behind the magic was working on it. Update after update. I'll be honest, I will take 4 updates in a week over one update a month!

Re: Questions before purchase for Comic Rack on Android 10' Tablet 5 years 2 weeks ago #26419

• arganaz
  • Fresh Boarder
Can ComicRack read PDF files on android?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Who's Online

We have 189 guests and 8 members online