Welcome, Guest
General questions and discussions

TOPIC: Can not click "OK" when Comicrack is reading my external SD-Card

Re: Can not click "OK" when Comicrack is reading my external SC-Card 5 years 10 months ago #19241

• Nuclear
  • Fresh Boarder
well now that i rooted my thrive all i can say is this is hands down my favorite comic reader now that i can enjoy it :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can not click "OK" when Comicrack is reading my external SC-Card 5 years 10 months ago #19244

• ScarrJaw
  • Fresh Boarder
Nuclear wrote:
well now that i rooted my thrive all i can say is this is hands down my favorite comic reader now that i can enjoy it :)

My thrive is rooted yet i still cant select the SD card, what rom/change was needed?

Re: Can not click "OK" when Comicrack is reading my external SD-Card 5 years 10 months ago #19271

• Nuclear
  • Fresh Boarder
well im using the oom rom but there is a bunch of veriosns at www.thriveforums.org/forum/dalepl/

[ROM] DaleNet HTK55D.31.5.0002 OOM Rooted ROM (US HC 3.2.1) is the one im using and its great imo :)

Re: Can not click "OK" when Comicrack is reading my external SD-Card 5 years 10 months ago #19349

• ScarrJaw
  • Fresh Boarder
Weird I'm using that rom also still not writing to it..

Re: Can not click "OK" when Comicrack is reading my external SC-Card 5 years 8 months ago #20443

Would it be possible for you to make ComicRack read comic files from external SD card but store comic status files (for each comic in ComicRack library) to internal storage in a separate folder?

If Google has changed the way to access SD cards, do developers not have to follow? Please do not take this as an attack. I agree what they did is ridiculous. I just want my library on my external SD!

Corrytrevor
8GB Toshiba Thrive (AT100)

Re: Can not click "OK" when Comicrack is reading my external SD-Card 5 years 7 months ago #21608

• timrock
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
wilhelm wrote:
Problem solved...
After an update of my Xoom-software today (2011-dec-03)....
All the problems with ComicRack are resolved...
I can read and write to my external SD-Card...
so... I can use ComicRack to the full....
great programm by the way...
the best comic-reader.

Thank you for all your kind and useful reactions...

how were you able to resolved this? im using a xoom as well, wifi version, non rooted with ICS. I have the latest update. Comircack still will not read my memory card. I tried an uinstall and reinstall. still nothing. Im using a 64gb micro. i tried with a 32gb card as well, and get the same results. I have no issues reading and writing to the card from my file browser. another thing to not, Komik has no issue reading my comics folder.
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by timrock.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Who's Online

We have 203 guests and 10 members online