General questions and discussions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Full Edition usage in the week 30/01/2012

Re: Full Edition usage in the week 30/01/2012 5 years 8 months ago #20531

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
cYo wrote:
Hehe $40

Actually I priced ComicRack the same as ComicZeal for IPad as I got the impression this may be the closest one feature wise.

But as cab noted, most of the buyers of ComicRack have tablets. Now, as the Android tablet market is only a small fraction of the IPad market it makes you wonder...
Mac users are hungry for a good comic managing app. Here is one app priced at $14 which doesn't come even close to comicrack:

I don't think anyone would mind a $40 price tag, as Mac users are probably richer than the Android ones! :laugh:
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by 600WPMPO.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Full Edition usage in the week 30/01/2012 5 years 8 months ago #20535

• DarkSynopsis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Empty0ne wrote:
For you tablet users, how do you normally read? I find myself switching between portrait with scrolling to the side, and landscape with two pages and scrolling down to see the bottom of the page. neither option seems perfect.

Pretty Much the same way I read Comics on my Tablet! Sometimes it works nicely and won't have to zoom in with Portrait to read or only have to zoom a little but depends on the comic.

Re: Full Edition usage in the week 30/01/2012 5 years 8 months ago #20544

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
I tend to spend way more time organizing & adding to my library than actually reading it, though when I do find leasurely time to read, it's always with ComicRack for Android on my SkyRocket Galaxy S II. It's been working just great for me thus far. Though it is on a 4.5 inch screen, I luckily still have 20/20 vision. :laugh: . All I do is just pinch zoom in and I'm good to go. Once a thin tablet is finally released with storage capacity that isn't a laughing joke I'll finally shell out the money for one. I mean, I'm gonna need at least a 250GB storage capacity (preferably a 1TB limit) if I'm gonna shell out $300 or more for a limited functionality computer.

Re: Full Edition usage in the week 30/01/2012 5 years 8 months ago #20809

• Bob
  • Expert Boarder
Interesting. I wonder though what percent have stat reporting turned off? I always turn that off in any program just as a matter of course.

(but in your case just reconsidered and turned it back on)
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Bob.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Who's Online

We have 221 guests and 3 members online