Welcome, Guest
General questions and discussions

TOPIC: Android : Imagine Quality less smooth, more crisp for certain level of zoom

Android : Imagine Quality less smooth, more crisp for certain level of zoom 2 years 6 months ago #46126

• bltijo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi fellows,

When I view my comics (.cbr) on the desktop application, I can clearly see the image being "smoothed" after few fraction of seconds, for different level of zoom. However, in Android, the picture looks really crisp and I can't find anywhere any option to enable some kind of zoom algorithm to make the images more smooth.

I couldn't find any related post on this forum, so I post here to ask if Android application can have such a feature !

Thank you,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Android : Imagine Quality less smooth, more crisp for certain level of zoom 2 years 4 months ago #46473

• bltijo
  • Fresh Boarder
If it's not the best place to post that question, sorry, but I do hope those image quality issue will be focused for next versions of Comicrack :).

Android : Imagine Quality less smooth, more crisp for certain level of zoom 5 days 1 minute ago #62534

• sanawarraj
  • Fresh Boarder
sorry android application of comic rack app does not have this feature, it is only available for desktops based operating system like Windows and Mac.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Who's Online

We have 93 guests and one member online