Welcome, Guest
General questions and discussions

TOPIC: Portrait Mode - Fit-to-screen Horizontally - Fixed or workaround?

Portrait Mode - Fit-to-screen Horizontally - Fixed or workaround? 6 months 2 weeks ago #47092

Hi guys,

I have been a perfect viewer user for years, but was looking for a way to make "playlists" etc for reading orders and decided to give ComicRack another shot. I was able to make a list and sync it to my Android no problem, but on my very first "splash page", I have noticed that there doesn't appear to be a way to "fit" the full image on screen while reading in "Portrait" mode.

Upon searching for this, I found this old post that suggests that this is by design...
comicrack.cyolito.com/forum/35-bugs/3149...rk-in-landscape-mode

I am wondering if this is still the case, or if this has been addressed, or if there is a suitable workaround.

Here is my issue. Reading along in portrait mode. Come up to a page that doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense, go to go to next page and "oh this was supposed to be 2 pages, and the read order encompasses both pages".

In perfect viewer, when I had it fit horizontally, you could make the decision if you could read it that way (plus see the full page), then turn the screen if necessary.

I appreciate any input on this.

Cheers :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

Who's Online

We have 302 guests and 3 members online