Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack for Android bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Error in XML Document

Error in XML Document 6 years 9 months ago #17151

  • jp
  • jp's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 3
  • Karma: 0
I've had this happen twice on my Asus Transformer. It'll sync fine and I'll read some comics and then sync again to either add more comics or just update what I've ready and it'll give the error "There is an error in XML document (1, 4123)." I tried rebooting the Transformer then re-syncing and restarting ComicRack then re-syncing and it would still give the error. The only way I was able to get rid of the error was to un-pair and re-pair the device. If I checked all the same comics I previously had on it, they would update the read comics from the Android app and take about a minute to sync with no error. Adding books and removing after that works just fine. This happened on both the 1.08 and 1.11 versions of ComicRack for Android.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Error in XML Document 6 years 9 months ago #17156

  • cYo
  • cYo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3476
  • Thank you received: 676
  • Karma: 183
This is a problem with the MTP implementation of honeycomb.
Do you read while connected with the cable. Always plug the usb cable in before syncing.
Another tip is to get one of the manual rescan applications for android.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds

Who's Online

We have 138 guests and one member online