Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack for Android bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Not all comics appear in llist and not all will subsequently open

Not all comics appear in llist and not all will subsequently open 6 years 2 months ago #17380

• dibnah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I have just moved up from the PC version to the Android version. I am having problems with the android version in that comics I put in the SD card directory are not all appearing on the list in the android app. Currently I have 8 comics in the directory but only 6 appear in the list. Of these only 5 will open. I am Gingerbread on a HTC desire. I have checked the comics and they will all open on the PC version no problem. I can upload the comics if it helps
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Not all comics appear in llist and not all will subsequently open 6 years 2 months ago #17381

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
What format does the PC version say?
Make sure it states eComic (ZIP) or eComic (RAR)? If this is the case, upload the file somewhere and PM me the link so I can figure the problem out.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by cYo.

Re: Not all comics appear in llist and not all will subsequently open 6 years 1 month ago #17383

• dibnah
  • Fresh Boarder
PM on its way including a link to the files. Thanks for the help

Re: Not all comics appear in llist and not all will subsequently open 6 years 1 month ago #17385

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
I looked into the eComics.

a) ComicRack for Android can not read .cbw files. To read them on your device you need to sync them with ComicRack for Windows so they get converted into a readable format.

b) Nice catch :)
In my infinite wisdom the android version only looks at .jpg and .png extensions in comic archives. Your samples had .jpeg in them. So the pages could not be found.
I'll fix it in the next release (I guess tomorrow).

Thanks for your help.

Re: Not all comics appear in llist and not all will subsequently open 6 years 1 month ago #17397

• dibnah
  • Fresh Boarder
:lol: nice one. It had to be something silly didnt it. Thanks for the help. I will keep an eye on the updates and let you know how I get on. Fantastic App by the way.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Who's Online

We have 265 guests and 3 members online