Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack for Android bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Some comics missing and others not showing up at all

Some comics missing and others not showing up at all 5 years 11 months ago #18025

• Shogun
  • Junior Boarder
On some folders I seem to be missing some comics. For example on my cyberforce folder inside my tablet's internal hard drive I have 7 comics but when I launch comic rack i only see 6 of them. Another bug is some comics not showing up at all. I have an entire folder with witchblade comics and they dont show up at all in cr. The order is comics goes ultimate x men uncanny x force universe venom vice skips witch blade then goes to x-men.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Some comics missing and others not showing up at all 5 years 11 months ago #18028

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
In most cases these are solid CBR eComics and are not supported by CRA.

If you use ComicRack for Windows (CRW) to sync these comics to your device they will automatically get converted into a fast and reliable format.

It is generally a good idea to use CRW to sync CBR files, as the converted and optimized eComics transferred are much faster to open and browse (and they are smaller :))

Re: Some comics missing and others not showing up at all 5 years 11 months ago #18043

• Shogun
  • Junior Boarder
I got it fixed by converting them with CR, thanks.
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Shogun.
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Who's Online

We have 200 guests and 5 members online