Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack for Android bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Synch Reading Stats (Full Ver)

Synch Reading Stats (Full Ver) 6 years 3 weeks ago #18388

• Aegrus
  • Junior Boarder
Right now the full version doesn't appear to be synching the Read/Unread status from my tablet back to my PC version.

Also, I will be adding this to feature request as well but it would be nice if Lists would synch to their own sub-directory. So if I have a list on my PC called Infinity Gauntlet it would create a sub-directory within my tablet's comic directory and call it Infinity Gauntlet. This would make navigating by "folder" view much cleaner IMO.

Awesome work as always, cYo!
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Aegrus. Reason: spelling/grammar
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Synch Reading Stats (Full Ver) 6 years 3 weeks ago #18397

• Shinrai
  • Platinum Boarder
  • With great power comes great W/T.
  • Thank you received: 81
Aegrus wrote:
it would be nice if Lists would synch to their own sub-directory. So if I have a list on my PC called Infinity Gauntlet it would create a sub-directory within my tablet's comic directory and call it Infinity Gauntlet

The problem with this is that a book can be in multiple lists at the same time. You don't want to be making multiple copies of a book because storage on these devices can be tight.

Re: Synch Reading Stats (Full Ver) 6 years 3 weeks ago #18437

• Aegrus
  • Junior Boarder
I'm seeing some success with Read/Unread status of books on my Android device synching back to my Windows version.

However, the Windows version gauges for Unread are off/incorrect. I'll keep toying with it and tracking results and give updates as needed.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Aegrus.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Who's Online

We have 232 guests and one member online