Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack for Android bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Windows app doesn't recognized my ASUS Transformer Tablet

Windows app doesn't recognized my ASUS Transformer Tablet 5 years 10 months ago #18892

• superjoe
  • Fresh Boarder
I plug it in via USB and although windows picks it up just fine, I can't see it in the device window in ComicRack so I can't enable the sync protocol. Any ideas? I am rooted and running a custom ROM (Revolver), so I suppose that could be a factor but like I said, the tablet shows up no problem in "My Computer"

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Windows app doesn't recognized my ASUS Transformer Tablet 5 years 10 months ago #18912

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
What is the path of your eComic folder as seen from Android (the selected folder in CRA)?
WHat is the path of your eComic folder as seen from Windows?

Re: Windows app doesn't recognized my ASUS Transformer Tablet 5 years 10 months ago #18921

• Drybonz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm using the same device and running the same custom ROM (which shouldn't have anything to do with it regardless) and mine is working fine.

Re: Windows app doesn't recognized my ASUS Transformer Tablet 5 years 10 months ago #18925

• superjoe
  • Fresh Boarder
On the tab, it's microSD/comics

on the windows pc it's actually a shared folder from my server. So it's something like //homeserver/comics

thanks!

Re: Windows app doesn't recognized my ASUS Transformer Tablet 5 years 10 months ago #18926

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
ComicRack only works with USB connection, either mounted as HDs (used with phones) or MTP (used with tablets).

Re: Windows app doesn't recognized my ASUS Transformer Tablet 5 years 10 months ago #18930

• superjoe
  • Fresh Boarder
Right, I'm connecting my asus transformer to my windows computer via usb. When I go to the device screen in ComicRack, it never shows up
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Who's Online

We have 194 guests and 8 members online