Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack for Android bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Live Wallpaper crashes phone

Live Wallpaper crashes phone 5 years 4 months ago #23520

• Kazmodaa
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been using comicrack on my fujitsu tablet pc for years and love it so when I got a Droid 4 recently it was one of the very first things I put on it. The program in general runs great but I have not been able to come up with any way of using the live wallpaper that doesn't crash my phone. If I turn the phone on and set the comicrack wallpaper it will work fine, maybe all day and maybe even two days or maybe for only a couple of hours. I check the task manager all day long and every single time I check it lists comicrack as using 3 or 4mb until I go to use the phone and it is nearly frozen, if I spend a couple of minutes waiting sometimes I can get into the task manager and it will show comicrack as using 440+mb and if I am lucky it will let me stop it, otherwise I have to hit the reset keys. At first I assumed it was a memory leak so I kept a close eye on it but I have really never seen anything between 4 and 440+. I have tried it will pretty much every combination of settings on and off, parallax scrolling, animation etc and every time it is the same. Is this feature just broken? Nothing else on the phone gives me any trouble.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Live Wallpaper crashes phone 5 years 1 week ago #26502

I was experiencing this on my Samsung Galaxy S3. My phone would reboot when closing an application and returning to the home screen. It was not consistent, but it would happen 4-5 times a week. It stopped when I removed the live wallpaper.

PS: Comics are great to read on the S3!!!! Thanks for the great app!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

Who's Online

We have 202 guests and 6 members online