Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack for Android bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Rare random pages jump

Rare random pages jump 4 years 10 months ago #27623

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 94
I don´t know if it is a bug or I am doing something wrong, as I can´t believe there is such a bug inis fantastic app... perhaps it's my cellphone or my android version...

The problem itself is that while reading almost any comic (I even tried "remaking" them with windows comicrack export function) the first pages works perfectly... but about page 8 or 10 it begin jumping from random page to random page... For example I am at page 8, I pass the page and it jumps to page 23, then I pass again and it jumps to page 15, and even if I tried to return to the last page, it jump to another random page. I tried doing it "sliding the finger", using the next page button, even selecting the pages from the pages list menu... and nothing, always a random page. It even sometimes enter in e loop, going for example from page 8 to 16 and to 8 again... The weird thing is that de program recognises the page numbers perfectly... it isn't a problem of choosing which image is which page, is about going to the page it has to go. For example, in the pages list menu, in the bottom of the screen they appear in perfect order!

I have a Galaxy S3 (International version), Jelly Bean 4.1.1 and Go Luncher, as the luncher. I have 1.66 version of the Comicrack app for android.

Am I the only one with this problem?

edit: I read the forum, and it said it is a problem of a "free version" in the web... but I have downloaded it from the Play Store O_O
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Xelloss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Rare random pages jump 4 years 10 months ago #27624

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 94
OK, I reinstalled it, and it works ok now (I think, at least the first comic works ok XD)

I have never bought an app before (here in Argentina is not so common to buy apps, or using credit cards in internet btw XD), but it will be the first app I will buy full!! (And I would do it even if there were no difference with the free version, because I have been wanting to support this great app and program and this is the perfect opportunity to do it!)

Please, never stop making this reader the best comic reader out there!! (an every day better!) :D
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Xelloss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Who's Online

We have 226 guests and 2 members online