Welcome, Guest
Submit ComicRack for Android bugs to get them squashed

TOPIC: Some stacking issues

Some stacking issues 1 year 6 months ago #45469

• Xelloss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 117
They are details... I don't even know if name them bugs... but there are a few "anti-intuitive" behaviors in android stacks that I would like to talk about:

1- Stack remembering the "read/unread/all/reading" status seems like a good idea... Until you open a stack in your library as unread, and suddenly there is no comics inside (because it was being viewed inside as only "read")... I think to use only a status for the library and the stacks would be less confusing... I just can think of situations where stack status remembered being functional, and believe me I found a lot it felt just wrong...

2- When you use status ("read/unread/all/reading") in your root library and stack comics... it will show stacks which have comics inside with that status (unread for example)... But it will show the complete stacks, and not only the unread comics stacks... which can be very confusing... For example, if you have a stack of 45 books, and only one inside unread, and you put in your library "unread" and "stack"... it will show a stack of 45 comics... instead of one of 1 comic

As I said, they are not really bugs... perhaps people find these behaviors right, I don't know
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Who's Online

We have 228 guests and 7 members online