Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Auto Synch flag for list

Auto Synch flag for list 5 years 11 months ago #17639

• MilkmanWes
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Use Case:
I may edit my library periodically through the day and do not want to push synch every hour or so. Manually sychingi s great when adding or editing a large batch of books, but if I start or finish reading a book or update the info then I do not want to be required to synch multiple times a day.

Proposed method:
Android full version + windows version
Create list (regular or smart) and flag the list for Auto Synch on update and possibly select the device for this operation.
Add a comic to this list or update a comics information and a incremental synch would start and push the new book out without the need to manually initiate a full synch
If the android is out of range or otherwise unreachable the request is placed in a stack
Periodic polling (configurable retry time?) checks for availability of device and pushed waiting incremental synchs from the stack or possibly as incremental synchs are queued they are combined to a single synch operation that is pushed out
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Auto Synch flag for list 5 years 11 months ago #17640

• MilkmanWes
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
And I know this is technically something that would be added to the Windows version, not Android, but its about making the Android experience better.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Who's Online

We have 218 guests and 4 members online