Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: More suggestions by me..

More suggestions by me.. 5 years 11 months ago #17734

• Tension113
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm still in the process of rearranging smart lists just for the tablet.. Figured a picture would best show what I'm talking about..

1. I like how I can name and sort the smart lists any way I choose.. Being able to include a folder within a folder, then they could also be grouped any way I choose.. (Limited series,Oneshots) Right now, say I were to include my Spider-man oneshots, they would be all spread out.. Unless I made a separate smartlist for it on the left..

2. It just bugs me if the series name is too long, it gets cut off.. I have a few series that do this..

3. In this particular view it would help to see the Volume.. for series of the same name.. (Ultimate Spider-Man) Or if we can do folders within folders, I could just make a smartlist for each series and name them what I like..

It's hard to believe there've been almost 30 updates since the initial release.. Most of the other comic apps I have, haven't been updated once since I've had them.. I'm very happy with CR so far.. I just think we need a few more options for sorting.. for those of us with large lists..

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: More suggestions by me.. 5 years 11 months ago #17739

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
There will be some way of working with lists in lists. I'll need this feature before I can implement network browsing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Who's Online

We have 251 guests and one member online