Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Sync From Device to PC

Sync From Device to PC 6 years 1 month ago #17946

• tr0tsky
  • Fresh Boarder
I have my comic library at home, but I sync to my phone to read on my way to work. When I get to work, it would be nice if I could sync from my phone to my work PC to view comics. Right now it seems like the only option is to sync from the Windows version of CR to the Android version, not the other way. I can view the comics on my phone through the folder itself, but then I don't keep the sync information/lists/what was read, etc.

On a related note, if you attempt to sync an empty library, or if you sync with nothing at all selected it would be nice if it gave you a warning/error.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sync From Device to PC 6 years 1 month ago #18111

Please implement. Great way to move comics from one computer to a friend's with ready collected metadata. My computer died recent too and I would love to move comics back from tablet to pc with metadata, read counts and all

Re: Sync From Device to PC 6 years 1 week ago #19044

• SwedishGojira
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree. This is needed for this to truly be called sync. Right now all it does is copy the comics to the device, as far as I understand there´s no actual sync going on.

Re: Sync From Device to PC 6 years 1 week ago #19046

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
Reading states, ratings etc. are synced back. That is the main point of the whole thing.

Re: Sync From Device to PC 6 years 1 week ago #19068

• tr0tsky
  • Fresh Boarder
cYo wrote:
Reading states, ratings etc. are synced back. That is the main point of the whole thing.

But only if the comics exist on whatever device you are syncing "to". I put to in quotation marks, because the sync only happens from the PC side, even if you are syncing the read state/ratings/etc from the mobile device.

Alternatively, having the PC version able to read the mobile formatted comic files would work as well, then I could just set my phone directory as the comic directory on my work PC.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Who's Online

We have 238 guests and 2 members online