Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Select Page, Lock Database...

Select Page, Lock Database... 5 years 11 months ago #18260

• g1zm02k
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi All,

I'd like to request two features if I may; I haven't noticed them hanging around after a browse through the other posts, and if I've missed them - my apologies!

I have certain apps on my phone which require me to restart my phone after updates, and when I do, all 'current locations' within the comics are lost and I have to calmly flick between each and every page to get back to where I was up to. With a file over 350 pages in length this comes as a big of a chore when you're 100+ pages in.

I was wondering if there was a way to prevent the database of positions from being wiped every time I restart (lock database), or perhaps have a way to jump to the place I was originally if this isn't possible(select page). Perhaps a 'jump 1, 10, or 100 pages forward and back' or simply a list of pages to select from.

I realise that the sync option if there for the PC<>Android version but as my PC comics are still scattered about and in total disarray this isn't an option for me yet, nor soon with 30k+ files to sort out.

Just an idea. Many thanks!
This signature intentionally left blank ... well, apart from this bit with text!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Who's Online

We have 193 guests and 6 members online