Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Request for page progress on menu popup

Request for page progress on menu popup 5 years 8 months ago #20802

• spexwood
  • Junior Boarder
Can you add a page progress overlay to (maybe) the upper right corner when the user makes the menu appear? By "menu" I mean the one that is activated while reading a comic and shows the comic page navigator at the bottom, as well as the brightness controls, single/double page toggle, etc at the top. By a "page progress overlay," I mean something like the one you see in the upper right corner after changing pages ([current page]/[total pages]).

It's just that currently, I have to change pages and then change back just to see what page I am currently on. It would be especially useful when reading long chapters and want to know your progress so that you can find a place to stop reading.

HOPEFULLY this isn't already there and somehow it isn't appearing because of something weird my tablet is doing (*nervous lol*... it isn't already there... right?)

Also:
The page progress overlay that does currently appear when changing pages... can you make that appear just a trendy weensy bit longer? For me at least, it often disappears before I can completely read it. I don't know how long it currently stays, but maybe multiple that time by 1.5? (ie, 15 seconds would become 30x1.5=45 seconds)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Who's Online

We have 207 guests and 5 members online