Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Refined Manga Mode?

Refined Manga Mode? 5 years 3 months ago #25116

Unless I've completely missed it, the Manga Mode for Android isn't fully developed. I found the "read right to left" option in the settings but what it fails to do it swap the touch areas so that you touch the left of the screen to flip the page and advance. Instead, you have to touch the right so it advances. If the image is a full page, it quickly flicks to the right and then moves to the left when you touch it again. It's very disorienting.

A full fledged Manga mode that automatically swaps directions and touch areas would be a great feature update. Until then, I'm staying away from my manga on CRA.

Nexus 7 - Paid app.
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Refined Manga Mode? 5 years 3 months ago #25124

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
I fixed some visible part scrolling for the upcoming release. So this should solve the quick scrolls after moving to a not fully visible page.

But the CRA Manga mode is only the "simple" mode from CRW. So basically it keeps all the pages in the same order (not back to front). But it changes the auto scrolling on pages from right to left.

You can see this when you zoom into a page and tap to scroll to next part.

Re: Refined Manga Mode? 5 years 3 months ago #25125

Oh! Well if its been improved, I guess I shall just have to wait and see. Thank you'
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Who's Online

We have 269 guests and 3 members online