Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Sort by TITLE within a stack

Sort by TITLE within a stack 5 years 1 month ago #26740

• jellycow
  • Fresh Boarder
Can we have BY TITLE added to the stack sort options please.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Sort by TITLE within a stack 5 years 1 month ago #26742

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
You mean Title and not Series?

Re: Sort by TITLE within a stack 5 years 1 month ago #26746

• jellycow
  • Fresh Boarder
Well actually - what I want is to replicate the stack sorting I have in Windows in the Android version.

If a series has regular comics, Annuals and Giant-Size versions I don't put "Annual" or "Giant-Size" in the series field - I just put the series name e.g. "Avengers" in SERIES and put "Giant-Size" or "Annual" in the FORMAT field.

That way all the regular, Giant-Size and Annuals fall into the same stack when grouped.

If I currently sort that stack by "SERIES" on the Windows version then all the Giant-Size and Annuals are grouped after the regular issues ( which is great -> exactly what I want ).

However, if I do this on the Android version and sort the stack by SERIES I get the issue numbers dictating the order which is not as useful, so you get:
Avengers #1, Avengers Giant-Size #1, Avengers Annual #1, Avengers #2, Avengers Giant-Size #2, Avengers Annual #2, Avengers #3...etc.

When what I want is the Windows result which would be:
Avengers #1, Avengers #2, Avengers #3...Avengers#244, Avengers Giant-Size #1, Avengers Giant-Size #2, Avengers Annual #1, Avengers Annual #2

So I guess what I am actually asking for is do a SERIES sort on Android EXACTLY the way a SERIES sort happens on Windows ( which seems to be taking FORMAT into consideration at the same time ).
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds

Who's Online

We have 250 guests and 2 members online