Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Recently Added?

Recently Added? 4 years 11 months ago #27009

• Bob
  • Expert Boarder
Love this program. One feature I'd like (or if someone can tell me how to do it):

I have several hundred books on my tablet, many I throw on because "I'll read them some day", and then others are "read as soon as I get 'em". But, because I'm old and forgetful I forget to go looking for those must read books. Is there a way to see a smart list of recently added books after the most recent sync? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Recently Added? 4 years 11 months ago #27012

• Juan
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
If you tap the dropdown menu in the top left (it might say Series or Story etc. depending on how you use it) you can select the "eComics: All Comics" category.

Within that, there's a list called "New Comics" which just displays any comics you've added in the last two weeks.

If that doesn't go back far enough, it should also display your individual lists that are synced, in case you keep a separate one for the newer comics.
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Juan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob

Re: Recently Added? 4 years 11 months ago #27013

• Karvajalka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Bob wrote:
I have several hundred books on my tablet, many I throw on because "I'll read them some day", and then others are "read as soon as I get 'em". But, because I'm old and forgetful I forget to go looking for those must read books. Is there a way to see a smart list of recently added books after the most recent sync? Thanks!

Probably easiest way to do this would be by creating custom lists (see page 103 in the manual) in CRW for "Must read" and "Read later". Then mark them both for syncing. Then you just need to drop the books into correct list when you find them and sync to get all the new ones in the list to your tablet.

Because I am too lazy to maintain the custom lists, I created smart list which contains the series I follow. When I get new stuff into my library, the new issues in those series are automatically uploaded to the tab with push of sync button. I usually have some other smart list(s) also synced. So, after sync I see in my tablet few lists which are "Work in progress" and the rest are those "Must Read" series which got new stuff. I usually sync about once a week. There are around 150 books in the tablet which keeps me entertained :)

Hopefully there was something useful in my ramblings
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Who's Online

We have 199 guests and 6 members online