Welcome, Guest
Share your ideas

TOPIC: Endless scrolling

Endless scrolling 1 year 3 weeks ago #46562

• Korok85
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

ComicRack is the best reader on Android with a large lead for me.
I use it to read Manga and it has awesome right left reading support.
It not only changes the page orders, this App even handles double pages correct.
(other Apps mess this up).
Only one feature is missing for me right now.
I also started reading Web Comics. They are not the standard page format as Comics or Manga as they are not made to be printed but displayed on websites.
They are read by scrolling down endlessly like reading a pdf file.
Stupid but simple example would be a comic printed on a toilet paper roll.
So I try to appeal for the function to display pages not side by side but from top to bottom with endless scrolling and no borde between the page parts.
To make it possible to store and send these comics and then read it on a tablet for example, they are cut in small chunks the size of a normal page. But this destroys the reading flow and there is not much on one page.
Sometime pages are even cut really weird (when someone did it automatically with a tool).
Then for example you see at the bottom of the screen the head from the hair to the nose and on the next page on the top of the screen mouth till shoulders.
At first there were only a few series so I dealt with how it is but now there are more and more series that come out and are popular so I try to request support for this for my favorite reader.
Here is a reference to what I mean.

That’s how it should be read

mangafox.me/manga/girls_of_the_wild_s/c026/1.html

In this is cut to pieces and a pain in the ass to read

mangafox.me/manga/girls_of_the_wild_s/c213/25.html

I couldn't find any reader that has support for Web Comic so Comic Rack could fill a market gap and attract some customers with it.

Best regards

Thomas
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Who's Online

We have 218 guests and one member online