Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Cover thumbnails

Cover thumbnails 7 years 2 months ago #17033

• Tension113
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I was just curious how the thumbnail caching works.. Once I scroll through my list of books and let all the covers load, everything is nice and smooth.. Which is one thing I liked about ComicGlass on Ipad.. it was a one time load, and they were forever there and displayed immediately.. Unlike Komik which only loads what's on the screen at the time..

On CR it seems like there's somewhat of a limit.. Sometimes when I go back to a series I had already gone through, I see some of the covers are missing and need to reload.. and if I reboot or the program force closes, i have to go through them all mostly from scratch again.. Is there a limit? can it be changed?

Also maybe it's just me.. but I'd like an option to turn automatic refresh on or off.. On the Transformer, you either need to use the keyboard dock,plug in USB hub, or plug in SD card reader, to read SD cards.. I tend to switch them around a bit, and if I open CR without my memory card reader plugged in, my library gets refreshed to 0..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Who's Online

We have 127 guests and one member online