Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: How to keep read comics on device when syncing?

How to keep read comics on device when syncing? 6 years 1 week ago #17251

• gianco
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
i installed CR windows version (XP SP3 on Virtualbox on a linux machine) and Android version (free but i'm seriously thinking to upgrade to paid version) on my TF101.

All works very well, I can sync my library with paired device but CR keeps deleting read comics from my device and "only unread" is unchecked in device option. I'm missing something?

Bottom line: I would like to keep read comics on device when syncing, is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

G.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to keep read comics on device when syncing? 6 years 4 days ago #17518

on the windows comicrack version when setting up the device to syncronize with there should be two boxes you can "check"
number one is "optimize for device" and the other is "unread only" (dont know the correct words, as im using the german version) im pretty sure, that if you remove that "check" the books should stay on the device even when they are completely read!
hope this solves it ;)

Re: How to keep read comics on device when syncing? 5 years 11 months ago #17776

• EchoKnight
  • Fresh Boarder
same problem, have "only unread" UNCHECKED, but the syncing acts as if it is checked. The checkbox doesn't seem to be working for some people. Any other thoughts?

Re: How to keep read comics on device when syncing? 5 years 11 months ago #17782

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
only unread is a per folder setting.

Make sure it is turned off for that specific folder. If this does not help, try to turn it off for every folder and tell me if it helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EchoKnight

Re: How to keep read comics on device when syncing? 5 years 11 months ago #17784

• EchoKnight
  • Fresh Boarder
That did it! Thanks so much! Sorry I couldn't figure that out on my own.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Who's Online

We have 209 guests and 5 members online