Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Crashes In ICS..

Re: Crashes In ICS.. 5 years 8 months ago #20373

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
Does it simply crash when idling or have you to do something?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Crashes In ICS.. 5 years 8 months ago #20374

• nig4life
  • Fresh Boarder
Both I'm afraid, but more often when I'm simply reading a page / the app is effectively idiling.

Re: Crashes In ICS.. 5 years 8 months ago #20378

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
I would a need a little more information?
Maybe anyone else having the same problems?

Re: Crashes In ICS.. 5 years 8 months ago #20412

• Ron
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ComicRack + Tablet = Awesome
  • Thank you received: 4
nig4life wrote:
I'm afraid I'm getting the same problem. Using the stock / officially updated ICS 4.0.3. No crashes experienced on other apps, but Comicrack is persistently crashing my Xoom, sometimes after relatively short periods of use. Any ideas / updates in the offing regarding this apparent problem with the (otherwise excellent) Android app ?

Hi nig4life, I know that the developer is all ready looking into it, I just wanted to add.
I am also using a Xoom with official 4.0.3, so far comicrack as runs perfect. Was comic rack already install when your update came in? Mine was. Have you tried un-install reinstall?
Hi, I'm a Marvel

Re: Crashes In ICS.. 5 years 8 months ago #20416

• nig4life
  • Fresh Boarder
I did a factory reset on upgrading to ICS and re-installed the apps. I was storing the comics on the Xoom itself rather than on a SD card, as I'm waiting for a 32GB card to arrive through the post. Everything else seems to be running ok on the Xoom, but in an attempt to beat it into submission I've done one final reset. I haven't had a chance to check out things as yet today due to the minor inconvenience of having to go to work, but I will take a look at it shortly and see if the problems with the crashes persists.

Re: Crashes In ICS.. 5 years 8 months ago #20427

• Ron
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ComicRack + Tablet = Awesome
  • Thank you received: 4
So far I have been lucky to have never needed a factory reset. Comicrack only gave me problems once and the was before my ics update. I had to delete all comics off my device, re-create the partnership with windows version and do a fresh sync. All my comics are also on device not on my SD. I am sorry that you are stuck at the horrible place known as work. My Xoom is my lunch tim buddy when I go there.
Hi, I'm a Marvel

Re: Crashes In ICS.. 5 years 8 months ago #20431

• nig4life
  • Fresh Boarder
Having done a bit of digging online, it looks as though this might by an ICS issue rather than due to Comicrack. There are a number of users complaining of reboots on the Xoom and other devices. Hopefully, Google will sort it out, as otherwise ICS is much better than Honeycomb.

Re: Crashes In ICS.. 5 years 8 months ago #20740

• nig4life
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm now on the Team EOS version 1.0 after having tried the nightlies for a few days. A big improvement on stock ICS. Comicrack is now running with no crashes / problems. The problem clearly didn't lie with yourselves after all !
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Who's Online

We have 151 guests and 6 members online