Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: "Error during read" and other error messages when syncing

"Error during read" and other error messages when syncing 5 years 9 months ago #19862

• Shogun
  • Junior Boarder
I keep getting error messages when trying to sync my comics. Im using the newest version of cr android and crw .149. I think this is the other message

A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call)

Last time i tried syncing i had to try about 5 times before the sync got through.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: "Error during read" and other error messages when syncing 5 years 9 months ago #19863

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 108
Update to CRW .150, it has fixes for the problem you are reporting.

fK

Re: "Error during read" and other error messages when syncing 5 years 9 months ago #19882

forkicks wrote:
Update to CRW .150, it has fixes for the problem you are reporting.

I'm running 150 and it does indeed remove that error. However, now it just seems to say "Reading" for about 5 minutes and then fails. Nothing appears on my device to indicate a sync is running. I've tried this via WiFi and direct USB. zippo. I can reset the program (clear the comics folder, wipe the cache/app data), unpair/repair and then I can get a sync going but it bombs about halfway through and the above "reading..." time out keeps happening.

It's essentially bricked. I'm up to date on both. cYo, any help would be appreciated

Re: "Error during read" and other error messages when syncing 5 years 9 months ago #19885

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
Do you have big webcomics?
Big PDF comics?
Does it work with fewer smartlists?

Re: "Error during read" and other error messages when syncing 5 years 9 months ago #19889

• Shogun
  • Junior Boarder
Updating to .150 seems to have fixed it. I had the same error as the guy who posted before but i fixed it by restarting both comic racks.

Re: "Error during read" and other error messages when syncing 3 years 11 months ago #37337

• bob_cook
  • Senior Boarder
I am getting this error on the latest version of both apps and on my new LG G2. wifi sync works fine on my nexus 7

Re: "Error during read" and other error messages when syncing 3 years 11 months ago #37338

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 108
Exit comicrack, locate comicrack.ini and add this at the end:

WifiSyncReceiveTimeout = 30000
WifiSyncSendTimeout = 30000

then restart comicrack and try again.

fK
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds

Who's Online

We have 181 guests and 2 members online