Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Deleting Comics

Deleting Comics 5 years 11 months ago #19971

• DarkSynopsis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
So... I just got a Android Tablet... First time I've used the Android and my sole reason for going for one other then it being cheaper then a iPad was the fact I could use ComicRack which I recently got into using on my PC.

Now my problem is each time I go to delete a Comic I get "Failed to delete the eComic!" I'm guessing this might be more to do with the OS rather then ComicRack though since I can't delete files using ASTRO or even a File Manager that was on my device just wondering if I'm over looking some setting.

Thanks for any help :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Deleting Comics 5 years 11 months ago #19972

• forkicks
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 109
What android device and version do you have?

There is some weird permission stuff going on in recent 'droid releases, cYo even mentioned it in a post a while back.

Also, are you trying to delete files from the internal storage or an external SD?

fK

Re: Deleting Comics 5 years 11 months ago #19973

• DarkSynopsis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Forgot to mention it was internal storage not got around to a microSD yet since I just got it in and 4gbs internal should be enough for now when it comes to comics.

Using a IDEOS S7 Slim and the Android Version is 2.2.2 according to the About Tablet section! I don't believe the OS can be updated, at this time anyways.

ComicRack version is 1.47

Edit:
Seems a restart of the Device fixed the problem not sure what caused it! All I know is I went to put over some more Comics via USB and noticed some folders had lost a few Comics for some reason and I could not delete the folders either! Restarted the Device the folders vanished and I could delete comics within ComicRack.
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by DarkSynopsis. Reason: Working...
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Who's Online

We have 252 guests and 3 members online