Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Trying to get ComicRack for my device, can you help?

Trying to get ComicRack for my device, can you help? 5 years 8 months ago #20276

Hi there,
I've just bought an Arnova 10 G2 tablet and I was wondering if you could help. I use ComicRack on our laptop and it works great. However, I can't find ComicRack (or lots of other apps) on the Android Market which I've installed, and I don't know if it will even work on my machine. It's 2.3 Gingerbread so it should be capable of handling it. Does it work on the 10 G2? If not, will there be any updates or new versions of ComicRack that will allow the use of my device?
Thanks for any help you can give!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Trying to get ComicRack for my device, can you help? 5 years 8 months ago #20283

• glave
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

Re: Trying to get ComicRack for my device, can you help? 5 years 8 months ago #20296

Thanks for the help, I've got it up and running now!

One problem though: I put 32 comics on my tablet in the one folder and ComicRack is only showing 31. They were all CBR and CBZ files, and the comic works fine on the laptop's ComicRack. Has anyone else had this problem? How do you fix it?

Re: Trying to get ComicRack for my device, can you help? 5 years 8 months ago #20297

• startreksteve
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
A Duplicate maybe?

Re: Trying to get ComicRack for my device, can you help? 5 years 8 months ago #20299

I've checked, but it's not a duplicate. I've also tried refreshing it but that does nothing as well.

Re: Trying to get ComicRack for my device, can you help? 5 years 8 months ago #20303

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
If a file is missing, this usually means that there was a problem opening the file during scanning. Try to convert the file with CRW or even better use CRW to sync, then you can be sure that all eComics are fine.

Re: Trying to get ComicRack for my device, can you help? 5 years 8 months ago #20304

I've been following the online instructions on how to sync, but I can't find the 'devices dialog' area. I have version 0.9.46 by the way.

Re: Trying to get ComicRack for my device, can you help? 5 years 8 months ago #20686

Just got it installed, thanks for all your help, much appreciated.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Who's Online

We have 234 guests and 4 members online