Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Some cbz files not listing correctly

Some cbz files not listing correctly 5 years 7 months ago #21352

• rdsiam
  • Fresh Boarder
I have version 1.59 installed on my Motorola Photon 4G (Sprint). I've discovered a recent issue, where, after launching the app and pressing All eComics, some cbz files are in a stack titled unknown instead of being stacked under the correct title. When I open the unknown stack I see all of the covers , but there is no description under the covers.

Example: I have Invincible 75-89 on my sd card. The app shows issues 75, 76, 80, and 87 in a stack titled Invincible. The rest of the issues show under a stack called unknown. This happened with a few other series as well. Now, here's the weird part. I have some titles that are a mix of cbr and cbz, but are all stacked correctly under the series title.

Any ideas why this might be happening or how to correct it? All titles show correctly in CR for Windows.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Some cbz files not listing correctly 5 years 7 months ago #21353

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
Unknown means the series title is empty. Maybe the info in the cbz files is not correct. Look into the ComicInfo.xml and check if the series element is not set to empty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rdsiam

Re: Some cbz files not listing correctly 5 years 7 months ago #21354

• rdsiam
  • Fresh Boarder
cYo wrote:
Unknown means the series title is empty. Maybe the info in the cbz files is not correct. Look into the ComicInfo.xml and check if the series element is not set to empty.

I apologize for my noobiness...

ComicInfo.xml? What's that? Is that the same as when I right click on a title in CR Windows and choose Info... and the Details tab? Because the title shows correctly there.

Re: Some cbz files not listing correctly 5 years 7 months ago #21358

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
Sorry for the quick response :)

If you switch to a different library folder and switch back are the listings ok after that?

Re: Some cbz files not listing correctly 5 years 7 months ago #21359

• rdsiam
  • Fresh Boarder
I keep all my comics in one folder on the sd card, so I guess that means I only have one library. If I close the app and reopen it I still see the unknown stack. If I open a different stack and come back to the main screen I see the same thing.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Who's Online

We have 230 guests and 7 members online