Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Trying to synch to android tablet - where is Device Dialog in Windows Version?

Trying to synch to android tablet - where is Device Dialog in Windows Version? 5 years 8 months ago #22309

Hi,
I have been looking and searching through all of the info on this website...and in the manual (lastest). I can find no information about where I am supposed to find the DEVICES DIALOG on the windows version (latest)! I can not see it shown on any of the many screenshots on the website.

I have the full version of the android version on my Vizio Tablet (updated to the current version of HoneyComb).

Please tell me where this DEVICE DIALOG is supposed to show up on the windows version....I can't find it anywhere!!!
Thanks,
Kent
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Trying to synch to android tablet - where is Device Dialog in Windows Version? 5 years 8 months ago #22311

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
It is in the main menu (if hidden, turn on with Shift-F10).
Edit->Devices

Re: Trying to synch to android tablet - where is Device Dialog in Windows Version? 5 years 8 months ago #22312

I tried it. Still no Device info.

Re: Trying to synch to android tablet - where is Device Dialog in Windows Version? 5 years 8 months ago #22325

Hi,
Thanks for the help. I discovered that my later updates were not really updating due to some files not being overwritten with the new data. Therefore I didn't actually have the newest version, even though I had run the upgrades.

I restarted my computer and then was able to delete all previous files of Comic Rack. Then I ran the most recent version.

Devices now shows up in Edit. The system was able to find my device and it is now attempting to download files.

Thanks again.
Kent
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Who's Online

We have 233 guests and 3 members online