Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: android market license check fails when the device is not connected over wlan

android market license check fails when the device is not connected over wlan 5 years 5 months ago #22620

• alext41
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi i have the problem that from time to time a get an error message: android market license check fails.
Than i must connect the device to the i-net (turn on wlan). But when i'm on holiday or not at home i can't use it anymore. Is there a solution for this?

thx
Alex
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: android market license check fails when the device is not connected over wlan 5 years 5 months ago #22624

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
You do not need to be online all the time. Market checks from time to time if the license is still valid. I can not tell you how long this is (as I do not know it myself - but I think the time span is counted in days).
So if you let it check at home (turn wifi on) there should not be a problem "on the road".

Re: android market license check fails when the device is not connected over wlan 5 years 5 months ago #22627

• alext41
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
ahh ok, than thats is normal. OK good to know, no problem to turn wifi on for the check at home ;)

Re: android market license check fails when the device is not connected over wlan 5 years 5 months ago #22635

• kashyaprn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am getting the licence check error even when connected to net. I am unable to use it anymore! Please help.. I have full edition

Re: android market license check fails when the device is not connected over wlan 5 years 5 months ago #22645

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 675
Did the issue sort itself out?

Re: android market license check fails when the device is not connected over wlan 5 years 5 months ago #22646

• kashyaprn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Ok I got this resolved by uninstalling and installing the app back. When I did, it did not erase my comics. In fact the new installation took all the comics stored into the library.

I'm really not sure though why this issue came up in first place. No weird symptoms seen exept for the android market to google play changeover...
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by kashyaprn.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Who's Online

We have 232 guests and 5 members online