Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Need the free version apk

Need the free version apk 5 years 5 months ago #22772

• sammage
  • Fresh Boarder
I haven't decided if I want to root my Kindle Fire yet. I guess I will if I can't get my hands on the free apk file some other way.

I don't have an Android phone and every legit path I try to take to get the apk blocks me because they want me to download from my Android device. Since I don't have one other than the Kindle I'm in a bind. I found a non-free apk floating around but I don't want to use that. I'd prefer to use a legit copy on my under warranty device. I know, live dangerously you say. I may end up doing that eventually. I have jailbroken my iPhone now and then when there were apps that did something the current iPhone doesn't that I wanted. So I'm sure I CAN root the Kindle, I just don't want to go through the hassle if I don't have to.

Does anyone (preferably cyo...but I'll take help where I can get it at this point) have the free version apk they can either post for download, email or upload to my box account?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need the free version apk 5 years 5 months ago #22774

• Juan
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
This 3rd party market has the most recent free version.

www.1mobile.com/comicrack-free-348828.html

I can't vouch for it myself, but a few of my friends with Kindles have used it previously with no problems.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sammage

Re: Need the free version apk 5 years 5 months ago #22775

• sammage
  • Fresh Boarder
Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Re: Need the free version apk 5 years 4 months ago #23123

• Trask
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Thanks very much for that link. Works perfectly.

Re: Need the free version apk 4 years 3 weeks ago #36893

Hi! It sounds like you were able to successfully sideload CRA onto your Fire HD. I'm about to purchase an HD 8.9, solely for the purpose of using it to read my comics through Comicrack.

I'm burning to know though - were you able to successfully sync your reading lists to your Fire HD? I have a ton of Lists on my PC (Windows 7) and all I really care about is whether I can Sync 'em.

After reading through all these forums I'm confused whether the Free or Full version would allow me to do this, but I'd choose either one if it could. I also have an Android device, if that gives more detail on how I'd be able to load the app onto a Fire HD.

I'd really appreciate your advice before I pull the trigger on the HD! Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Who's Online

We have 200 guests and 4 members online