Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Sorting by Filename

Sorting by Filename 5 years 5 months ago #22779

• mp1nl
  • Fresh Boarder
Hopefully someone can help me out with this as I'm not having much luck on my own ;p

I have all my comics sorted by directory/filename on my network. I've always just opened and read the comics as needed from these directories. Now with the Android version I want to sync comics to my tablet for reading. If I drop a number of comics in my library when they sync to the Android they all get thrown in one folder on my Android so all organization/sorting is lost. So I've started just only adding the series I currently wanted to read to my Library and then letting it sync which will work fine, but the issue is when it syncs to my device it looses it's reading order, which is based on filename. It's like some comics have meta info stored in them which gets displayed in ComicRack (windows) instead of the filename and then when Synced to my android that becomes the filename thus it will not be in the correct reading order.

So my question is, am I overlooking an option to turn this behavior off, or is there a utility I can download to strip this meta data from the comic book file? My next option then hopefully will to use another 3rd party syncing tool for coping the comics to my android thus the files will not get renamed.

So if anyone has any ideas of things I could try that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

Who's Online

We have 216 guests and 5 members online