Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Can I select page types to not sync?

Can I select page types to not sync? 5 years 5 months ago #22993

• Freakeao
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
I'm a pretty new user to CRA, just a week or two. I think it's great but I'd like to know if there is a way that I can select page types that I do not what to sync to my tablet? I just finished reading a few comics with letters and advertising and preview pages at the end that I would rather not have them taking up space on my tablet, just leave those for PC viewing. So I went and edited the page types in the windows client and am in the process of syncing again right now. But it doesn't seem like the CBP files are any smaller.

Does CRW support this as an option for syncing? Does this only happen if I "optimize" while syncing? Is there a list of which page types will be sync'd and which won't?

Ideally I would like the option to select which page types are synced and which aren't. I could remove advertisements and delete type pages, etc.

Thanks for all your work so far.

p.s. I just now noticed the skip page types option in CRA which is great. But I would still love it if you could make these pages not sync at all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can I select page types to not sync? 5 years 5 months ago #22994

• Freakeao
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Exploring a little more in CRW, it seems some of this functionality is in the export books presets. At least the ability to select which page types to exclude. Maybe if there was a way to hook some of that into the sort of hidden export to CBP that is done during a sync. That would get what I'm looking for and make for a more customizible syncing experience.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Who's Online

We have 210 guests and 6 members online