Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Trying to buy full app for Android but can't - HELP!

Trying to buy full app for Android but can't - HELP! 5 years 6 months ago #23126

• rog
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, first post so apologies in advance if this is in the wrong place or has been covered a thousand times before, quick look around and I didn't see anything tho and typing is therapeutic (and right now I need a bit of that!).

Love the free version but want the full one and have been trying to buy the full app for the hour and a half and have now admitted defeat (but am well pissed [off]!) so if anyone can help I'd be really grateful.

At the root of this I suspect the problem is my tablet isn't listed on the Google Play store as an official device but I can download free apps there to my hearts content, problem comes when I try to pay (this is the first time so kudos ComicRack).

I've never been in the situation on or off line where I'm in the situation that I want to pay for something but I'm not being allowed so is there any legitimate way I can bypass Google Play and get the app direct, or can anyone suggest how I can force Google to let me pay for stuff ('ing crazy)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Great software BTW, just wanna be add free and support the developer ...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Trying to buy full app for Android but can't - HELP! 5 years 6 months ago #23236

• rog
  • Fresh Boarder
Can nobody at all help or advise?

:(

Re: Trying to buy full app for Android but can't - HELP! 5 years 6 months ago #23242

• Fuzzyluzzi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
What type of Device do you have? I'm pretty sure your problem right now is that it is listed as an incompatible device as you said. The only thing I've seen to go around this is making Google believe you have a different device. Check the XDA Forums for means to do this. However, that can lead to instability.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rog

Re: Trying to buy full app for Android but can't - HELP! 5 years 6 months ago #23248

• rog
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Fuzzyluzzi, I'll have a look at that link.

It's a Scroll Extreme which is not listed by Google as an approved device, I knew that was the case when I got it so it's no surprise.

When you say it can lead to instability do you mean in the device generally or in the actual app I've downloaded by fooling Google?

Re: Trying to buy full app for Android but can't - HELP! 5 years 6 months ago #23259

• Fuzzyluzzi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 45
[url=http://http://scrolltabletforum.co.uk/site/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2402]Another topic about it[/url]
The following user(s) said Thank You: rog

Re: Trying to buy full app for Android but can't - HELP! 5 years 6 months ago #23261

• rog
  • Fresh Boarder
Ah thanks, couldn't find anything on that first forum you linked to (I'm sure there is stuff but I dunno what to search for beeing a noob at this).

Will see if the Google sync stuff helps as suggested on the Scroll forum.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Who's Online

We have 239 guests and 2 members online