Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Not getting correct reading order on Tablet

Not getting correct reading order on Tablet 5 years 4 months ago #23172

• aresix6
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm a noob to CR for Windows as well as Android and I may be doing something wrong so I'm not ruling that out. I exported the Civil War reading order I created on CR for Windows onto my Galaxy Tab 10.1, I can see all the comics fine, they are just not in the correct reading order. I have all the Civil War comics in a Folder called Civil War. I can see that folder fine on the left side bar of my android app, when I select it, it shows all the comics correctly, however, I only get 3 sorting options to choose from. Not Sorted, Sort by series and Sort by filename. None of those puts the issues in the correct reading order. I cannot find this Sort by Story option. Did I incorrectly annotate the issues in CR Windows? Is this a feature only available in the Full Download? (I have CRA Free) Am I just missing some option in the app somewhere? Thank you in advance for any help...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Not getting correct reading order on Tablet 5 years 4 months ago #23488

• Czapala
  • Fresh Boarder
I *do* see the sort by reading order. But apparently it is not set in my imported reading lists. Is there an easy way to set it without going through all the comics? For instance the Blackest Night has a BUNCH O Comics ... I tried to highlight all and check the Alternate series Like someone else suggested for a smart list. but it does not ad the "x of y" setting. Which is I am guessing what the "sort by reading list" is using. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Who's Online

We have 156 guests and 6 members online