Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: dual pages not rendering correctly

dual pages not rendering correctly 5 years 4 months ago #23498

I have been using ComicRack on android for a couple of months now and for the most part i am happy with it however it does seem to have an issue with rendering double pages (where 2 pages of a comic are shown on one jpg file)
I am getting a greenish distortion to roughly the last 20% of the screen

Sometimes its not "that" bad and i can still read the comic, but often it distorts heavily and makes any text in that portion simply unreadable

anybody else suffering with this and is there a fix at all

Thanks

AndrewPK
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: dual pages not rendering correctly 5 years 4 months ago #23503

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
AndrewPK, you might want to mention your hardware that you're using as well as which version of CRA you're running as well. I say this because I have yet to experience this issue when viewing dual pages on my Android device. Though, if someone else has, it may be an important clue if you and someone else who's getting something similar are using the same device.

Re: dual pages not rendering correctly 5 years 4 months ago #23518

I am using an Arnova 9 G2 tablet and CBA 1.63 (paid version)

Re: dual pages not rendering correctly 5 years 4 months ago #23593

OK, so after a bit of messing around I found on option under devices to 'Optimize Size'

all of the comics i Sync'd last night had this option checked and so far no issue with rendering.

Re: dual pages not rendering correctly 5 years 4 months ago #23595

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
andrewpk200 wrote:
OK, so after a bit of messing around I found on option under devices to 'Optimize Size'

all of the comics i Sync'd last night had this option checked and so far no issue with rendering.
This makes sense. Didn't even think to suggest it. I've had this option checked since day one because I know the resolution for most of my books is just way too much for my device's resolution. That is most likely the fix you needed. Congrats. I'd take the time to examine and mess around with ALL of the options in ComicRack for Android and the related options in ComicRack for Windows. Well worth it to finding all the awesome features.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Who's Online

We have 248 guests and 6 members online