Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: How do I get Comics in my app?

How do I get Comics in my app? 5 years 4 months ago #24686

• Mark
  • Fresh Boarder
So I got a few Comics on my PC. The first thing I did was putting the comics on my disc drive that apeared after connecting, in a map I created called Comics. Like the website described. After that I put some comics there that I use in the pc version of ComicRack.
The app could not find the comics I placed there. I tried some other folders but no luck.
I then tried the pair with device, but no luck either. The application simply can't seem to find my device. So I have no more options, how do I get the App to read the Comics I have??
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How do I get Comics in my app? 5 years 4 months ago #24687

• oraclexview
  • aka SoundWave
  • Thank you received: 182
If you are trying to pair your Android device through USB, then one thing I can suggest is that before you'll be able to successfully pair your device you need to first make sure that Windows on your PC recognizes your Android device as another hard drive. After you have verified that this works, then ComicRack for Windows should recognize your Android device when trying to pair the two.

Re: How do I get Comics in my app? 5 years 4 months ago #24688

• Mark
  • Fresh Boarder
oraclexview wrote:
If you are trying to pair your Android device through USB, then one thing I can suggest is that before you'll be able to successfully pair your device you need to first make sure that Windows on your PC recognizes your Android device as another hard drive. After you have verified that this works, then ComicRack for Windows should recognize your Android device when trying to pair the two.
Yup it is recognized I can read files from it or write files to it withouth issues
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Who's Online

We have 261 guests and one member online