Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: 1.64 stack issue

1.64 stack issue 5 years 2 months ago #26059

• deryell
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all! This is my first post and I want to say that I love comic rack! I found out about it when I downloaded the free version for my Nexus 7 and was instantly in love. I took my series folder and dropped it into the main /comics folder through windows and it stacked perfectly. I decided that I wanted to support ComicRack so I purchased the paid version. Unfortunately when I refreshed my library, my series were practically non existent. Is there anyway to fix this?

I downloaded CRW and tried to create series that way and sync by WiFi but I still ended up with just a bunch of comics despite having the sort setting as sort by series. I've tried uninstalling the program and clearing cache on my Nexus 7 but none of those methods seem to work.

tl;dr used free version, drag drop folder and stacks perfect, wants to support CR so I buy paid version. Refresh library in paid version and comics are everywhere unsorted. Help!

<3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 1.64 stack issue 5 years 2 months ago #26060

• Casublett
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
While not intuitive, it's all in how you transfer it over.
There are lil check boxes that determine how they are grouped upon transfer. In CRW, uncheck the sort by box and in CRA set to unsorted for any transfered list. This will keep it as you had it set in CRW.

Re: 1.64 stack issue 5 years 2 months ago #26061

• deryell
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the quick response! I see that it sorts the comics on a per comic basis. Is there a way that it will show up as a stack? I've chosen stack from the cover/detail/stack but it still shows it per comic and not over folder under CRA.

Thanks again for the help!
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Who's Online

We have 252 guests and 2 members online