Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users
  • Page:

TOPIC: Comicrack on Kindle Fire

Re: Comicrack on Kindle Fire 4 years 8 months ago #29813

• Juan
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
There's an easier way to refresh the library than clearing the cache, though I guess that must work, too.

Just press the menu button in the top right corner (the three vertical dots) and choose refresh from there.

The library will also automatically refresh after each time you sync.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Comicrack on Kindle Fire 4 years 8 months ago #30140

• skc
  • Fresh Boarder
1. I finally installed Comicrack for Android on the Kindle Fire.(Installed it from the Comics directory to which I have also added .cb7's, cbr's .pdf's etc Problem I have is no matter how many Comics I put in the Comics directory on the KF, Comicrack only 'sees' one of them, even after refreshing the library (3 dots upper right - refresh library)
2. Comickrack Windows was trying to Sync. It put all the Comics into the Kindle, as Kindle Comic reader files, which Comicrack cannot run. Now it will not sync at all.
Any advice on these two queries?

Re: Comicrack on Kindle Fire 4 years 7 months ago #30611

• Bav1589
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey where can I get the comic rack app to download and put on my kindle fire?

Re: Comicrack on Kindle Fire 4 years 7 months ago #30615

• Bav1589
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys a little help Im trying to find the apk file for my kindle but cant seem to find it on the website. Where can I get the apk file or android exe install file your talking about? Thanks In advance

Re: Comicrack on Kindle Fire 4 years 7 months ago #30620

• skc
  • Fresh Boarder
I see Comicrack free & payware is on Google Play site. This seems to be install only and not the .apk. (I believe there have been issues with getting licence key for android device with the pay version so try the free first.)

The .apk may be found amongst a number of the many, Android download sites, if you want to wade through all the dodgy adverts, false download links etc and if you desperate can even try torrent sites.

I have given up on Comicrack for Android and will just use on PC. (Sync issues, reads only one file etc etc) I am now using the free "Perfect Viewer" which works well, except does not sync to PC (Don't think there is a PC version. Not that serious as I only read comics on the Kindle Fire 8.9.) It also does not seem to read .pdf's and .cb7 files. (Although I've found by changing the .cb7 extension to .cbz it reads them!)

Good luck.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by skc.

Re: Comicrack on Kindle Fire 4 years 3 weeks ago #36905

• MattyKG
  • Fresh Boarder
For some reason, it won't let me install Comicrack on my Kindle. It gives me an "Open As" pop up with "Open As Text, Audio,Video,Image,Other" What do I do?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Who's Online

We have 173 guests and 11 members online