Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Way to prevent "tap menu" from showing on screen while reading comics?

Way to prevent "tap menu" from showing on screen while reading comics? 3 years 10 months ago #37544

• orihsay
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear cYo, first of all, I must thank you for your marvelous work with ComicRack, you rock!

I'm an old user from Windows, but a newbie on Android version. I searched a lot on this forum and even on the main ComicRack manual and I found nothing about my issue. I expect someone can help me.

My phone is a Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17a "mango", running stock Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. This is a MDPI device, with a small 3.0" screen and resolution of 320 x 480 pixels (yeah, it's really small, but it has good hardware specs =P).

Almost every time I try to pinch-to-zoom a page, I get the menu showing thumbnails of the pages, the comic's cover, the option to make bookmarks, rate the comic, see comic details, etc. It works as if I "tapped" the screen to show these things. But it's pretty annoying, and it happens even sometimes when I double tap the screen to zoom-in and zoom-out.

So, is there a way to "lock" that "one tap" menu and options, and to invoke it, e.g., only if I press the menu button?

By the way, I ask you guys another newbie question: what does the "arrows button" do - the one at the side of the drop-down button? I changed it for its three "forms" (4 arrows pointing out on the 4 directions of the screen; only 2 arrows pointing to left and right; and only 2 arrows pointing up and down), but I didn't noticed any differences.

Thanks in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Way to prevent "tap menu" from showing on screen while reading comics? 3 years 8 months ago #38257

• Wolverutto
  • Senior Boarder
If the version for mobile phones is identical to the one I have on the tablet, just go to options where you can associate different behaviours to tapping on different parts of the screen. Disable the one that makes the menu appear.
Hic
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Who's Online

We have 196 guests and 10 members online