Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Upcoming Problem With License Check

Upcoming Problem With License Check 3 years 8 months ago #38611

• boomer1972
  • Fresh Boarder
Going to be heading to an area with no internet access to my tablets for 6 weeks at a time and want to avoid getting locked out of Comic Rack because of a failed license check. Anyone have any advice or suggestions. Going up north for work and will need to read a few books.

Thanks for any help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Upcoming Problem With License Check 3 years 8 months ago #38616

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
You will run into a licence check during a six week period.

One option is to tether with your phone for the check (if this is possible). If there's really no internet available, your only solid way is to use CRA Free.

a) Less than 100 books on the device

Sync with CRA full and set the CRA free install to the same folder. There will be ads, but the rest is the same.

b) more than 100 books

export all the books with CRW containing meta information and copy it to a folder on your device and read with CRA free.

I know this is a pain. But I really can not help in any other way. CRA uses the least restrictive check model Google offers in the play store. If they would offer some option to recheck only every 6 weeks, it would be fine with me. But there's no parameter where I can change the check duration.

Upcoming Problem With License Check 3 years 8 months ago #38628

• boomer1972
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the response. Won't have cell so I will go with the free version once license expires.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Who's Online

We have 232 guests and 2 members online