Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Can't sort by reading list order

Can't sort by reading list order 3 years 7 months ago #39141

• flips
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I know this has come up before and I believe that I have read every thread on it.

I have the sort by box on crw unchecked and I have the not sorted option selected on cra.

I just finished a spider-man big time reading list. I have the same list sent to my phone and my tablet and they both have different, totally random orders.

The order should be the "position of the book in the list", correct? Not alternate order number or anything? What if you have the same book in two lists (a reading list and a smart list). Which position does cra use? I moved to only the one list, so that isn't the issue here.

I cleared data on the app, I deleted my comics directory. I unpaired the device and re-paired. I imported the list as a new list... When I do check the box on the list to set order by series and then re-sync, nothing changes, which I also thought was odd. Do I need to delete all the comics and then re-sync for that setting to take effect?

Am I missing something obvious? Anything else to try?

Edit: I just tried a new list with only 4 comics, Venom 1-4. Position order is 1,2,3,4. It shows on cra as 5,2,1,4... gah!

Thanks,
flps
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by flips.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't sort by reading list order 3 years 7 months ago #39147

• flips
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Figured it out... user error.. oh brother...

so I had all comics selected, not the big time list, on the pop out.

works great now.. :dry:

flips
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

Who's Online

We have 256 guests and 3 members online