Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Am I Being Stupid??? Files to update wont update

Am I Being Stupid??? Files to update wont update 3 years 6 months ago #39287

• MattL211
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
He everyone apologies if the answer to this question has already been covered elsewhere, but I appear to be having an issue with the Update Book Files option when I right click or try and press CRTL SHFT + U, nothing happens. I have tried this in the past with no issue and all of a sudden it has stopped updating. All my files are converted to CBZ I then vine scrape them and they are then stored in my library under the year they were published. I imagine that I have just not done something, ie being stupid, but I am a little ocd and I don't like file in my Files to Update tab. Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Am I Being Stupid??? Files to update wont update 3 years 6 months ago #39366

• deutsch2382
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Not sure if this is your exact problem but it works for me. Check Preferences->Advanced and see if "Book files are updated automatically" is checked. It needs to be un-checked for you to be able to update manually. For some reason, mine gets checked randomly from time to time and I have to go in and uncheck it again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MattL211

Am I Being Stupid??? Files to update wont update 3 years 6 months ago #39404

• MattL211
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
The book files are updated automitically box is un-checked. I have ticked the box, exited CR and then reopened it, unchecked the box Nd still no updates. Just can't work out what has happened as it would always update whenever I wanted it to. Very strange!!!!
Ps any update on a native Mac version of Comicrack yet
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Who's Online

We have 217 guests and one member online