Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: tablet stops syching

tablet stops syching 2 years 7 months ago #44525

• taljan
  • Junior Boarder
I don't understand so maybe someone can help.
My tablet will synch great for months then all of the sudden, it will stop being able to synch.
In the windows versus, it gives me this "Error during Read"
I have reloaded the app and deleted the comics on the tablet with very little results. Sometimes it will synch a few comics and sometimes it won't.
-Windows 10, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Android 4.2.2, paid app
The administrator has disabled public write access.

tablet stops syching 2 years 6 months ago #44560

• taljan
  • Junior Boarder
It has been quite a while and I really need help.
I have been trying to figure out what is wrong.
I reload the app on my tablet, and it will allow me to wifi synch one time. Once it downloads the comics from my list to my tablet then it gives me an error anytime I try to synch again and will not download any new comics from the list or update read status on the windows program. I can change the main folder in the app and it will allow me to download my synched lists one time and then it will give me an error every time after that.
Someone please help.
Thanks.

tablet stops syching 2 years 6 months ago #44561

• Fuzzyluzzi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 48
what error is it giving you? "Error during Read" usually just means a timeout between the tablet and the PC. I've had that happen many a time. All I do is start the sync again. eventually it gets all the files copied over. As it is syncing you can watch what files are being copied (Under Tasks on CRW, Under Notifications on CRA). If it doesn't finish, just start the sync over again. If it is happening often, I would check under your preferences as to your timeout settings. Also might be an issue with your connection to your router. You do NOT need to reinstall the app or change the main folder. All that does is make you have to start from 0 again.

tablet stops syching 2 years 6 months ago #44594

• taljan
  • Junior Boarder
I can not find time out setting under preference. Can you be more specific on where it is? Also, if it is my router, how can I fix that? Thanks.

tablet stops syching 2 years 4 months ago #45256

• CountZero
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm also running into this error. Where do I go to change the time-out settings? Would this be something I'm setting on my PC or on my Android device?

tablet stops syching 2 years 4 months ago #45258

• CountZero
  • Fresh Boarder
So, I was able to fix this. What I had to do was unpair and repair my tablet and the Windows software.

Android version 4.2.2
Windows 10 on PC.

This did occur after a system crash that corrupted my database - I suspect the two issues are related.
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds

Who's Online

We have 211 guests and one member online