Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: External hard drive

External hard drive 1 year 7 months ago #44750

• Jswwilson
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I have a 128 gb sd card which is now completely full. I have been toying around with using an external hard drive to store my comics bit I can't get comicrack to use it as a file directory. Does any know a way to get comucrack to pull files from an external hard drive.

Thanks in advance.

James
The administrator has disabled public write access.

External hard drive 1 year 7 months ago #44761

• Fuzzyluzzi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Are you using Comic Rack for Windows or IOS? That would be your ideal situation. Store them on your computer and sync them to your SD card when needed. I don't know what device you are using that allows for an External to be hooked up to android. But it's file directory should be the same and recognizable from CRA.

For CRW, I've always been using an external 3tb via USB to my Win XP with no issues. I did change it's Drive Letter to always be T: so that if I bring it somewhere else, CRW still recognizes the file locations.

External hard drive 1 year 7 months ago #44762

• Jswwilson
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using an android tablet. My idea was to store my comics on an external drive then connect it to my tablet using a micro usb otg adapter. But when I tried the app won't let me select the external drive as the file directory.

External hard drive 10 months 2 weeks ago #46624

• Boscoe
  • Fresh Boarder
Has anyone solved this? I'm using a set-top android tv box with an internal hd and external usb drives connected, and cra won't access them.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Who's Online

We have 176 guests and 6 members online