Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Sync reading progress from Windows to Android

Sync reading progress from Windows to Android 1 year 5 months ago #45388

• iminhull
  • Fresh Boarder
Before I start, please let me say that I love the ComicRack software, whether it be on Android, iOS or Windows. Thank you for continually developing a wonderful suite of products. Also, I should point out that I have searched for a solution to my particular problem, but have come up empty.

Let's say I have comic, 'A', in the Windows client which is 20% read. Initial syncing to my Samsung tablet works perfectly. Comics are stored on the internal memory of the tablet. If I read some of comic A on the tablet, say to 40%, and then sync, the progress is reflected on the Windows client. However, if I then read to 60% on my PC, and then sync, the progress isn't reflected on the tablet. If I delete the comic on the tablet and sync again, the progress is reflected. It's as if the sync process can't overwrite the comic on the tablet. This is also true if the comics are stored on the sd-card.

I hope this is clear and all relevant information is included. I look forward to getting a solution to this issue.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sync reading progress from Windows to Android 7 months 2 weeks ago #47107

• vanmat
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same issue.

If I read something on my tablet, Nvidia Shield K1, to a certain page or mark the comic as read and then initiate a sync from either the tablet or windows the changes are reflected in windows. Doesn't work the other way around. If I read something on windows and then initiate a sync nothing changes on the tablet. Read position stays the same on windows until I open the comic on the tablet. Then if I sync windows will be back to the first page.

I tried it with windows firewall turned off. Tried unpair /pair tablet. Tried different device settings. No joy. Reading progress will not sync from windows to tablet, unless you delete the comic off the tablet and sync again. ComicRack for Windows 0.9.178 and ComicRack for Android 1.80.

Sync reading progress from Windows to Android 6 months 2 weeks ago #47236

• Deleven
  • Fresh Boarder
Exactly the same Problem here :(
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds

Who's Online

We have 219 guests and 6 members online