Welcome, Guest
Try to get help from other ComicRack for Android users

TOPIC: Comic files freeze in Android.

Comic files freeze in Android. 2 weeks 1 day ago #48255

• maltydog
  • Fresh Boarder
I have some cbz files I created in 7zip and saved to my desktop. I have the pay version of the android ComicRack and the paid Windows version.My windows computer runs windows 10 64 bit. My android device is the current kindle file with the Google Play Store installed.

The cbz files are compiled of scans of old newspaper comic strips, a year's worth of strips each. I can open and close the files fine in the windows version of ComicRack, but the android file at a certain point freezes up and I have to force close the app. I can reopen the program, and I can choose the same file again, and it will open a couple of pages before the freeze happens. When I page up to that spot, it freezes again. The window which shows the individual pages (I cannot remember the name of it now) will show some pages with a red X. As I said, the files and those pages open fine in windows.

Can anyone help me? Is there some changes I can make in these files to keep them from freezing up like this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Comic files freeze in Android. 2 weeks 17 hours ago #48257

• Fuzzyluzzi
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
So we know that the zip works in both windows and android. and that the image files work on windows and android up until a few images. so what is different about those images? file format? size? My recommendation is after you initially load them into Comicrack for Windows, export to change to one image format like webp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maltydog

Comic files freeze in Android. 2 weeks 12 hours ago #48259

• maltydog
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, I will give that a try.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

Who's Online

We have 214 guests and 5 members online