Welcome, Guest
Section to post tutorials on how to manage and read your eComics
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Tutorial] Organize eComic folders using third-party software

[Tutorial] Organize eComic folders using third-party software 6 years 7 months ago #13050

• flips
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I think you are looking for this script..

comicrack.cyolito.com/user-forum/13-scri...ics-within-comicrack
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kerviel

[Tutorial] Organize eComic folders using third-party software 6 years 7 months ago #13052

• 600WPMPO
  • Thank you received: 557
Kerviel wrote:
I can't seem to figure out exactly where this Move Files script is.
I have added the link to the move files scrpt in the tutotrial above. You can download from it directly, or use the link that flips posted above to goto the forum post of the script.
flips wrote:
You say that setmodified finds dups and missing issues? How is that done? I don't see anything about that in the code. Or are you referring to other scripts for the last two items?
Yes, that was an error.. I've corrected it now.
flips wrote:
When I convert cbr to cbz in comic it changes the archive structure a bit. Instead of having a folder of the original filename with the files inside, it removes that folder and changes the names of the files to just P00001.jpg, etc. Extract and rename will re-create this directory and file names from the new file name of the archive. Is there any reason you would want to do this or not want to do this?
Silly personal preferences these. Basically, if you save a page from inside ComicRack, it saves the caption as the filename. So, P0001, P0002 names don't matter. But, otherwise if you save a page from outside ComicRack, you would like to have some meaningful filenames. Now, don't ask me why would I like to save a page..:P
flips wrote:
A number of my files have scanner credits show up as the cover. (a practice that drives me nuts frankly). If I mark those pages as deleted when I do an export to cbz, those images are deleted forever, is that true? I tried the remove scanner credits script, but it looks like that script isn't working, at least for me.
The Remove scanner credits script has been updated now. If you export to cbz, yes the pages marked as deleted will be deleted forever. Its not a bug, its a feature.
Now Playing: The ComicRack Manual (Online)

See my new comics & gadgets on: Tumblr!

Re: [Tutorial] Organize eComic folders using third-party software 5 years 2 months ago #25695

Do you still recommend to follow this tutorial for just follow the latest tutorial that you posted?

Re: [Tutorial] Organize eComic folders using third-party software 5 years 2 months ago #25782

• Trask
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Do you still recommend to follow this tutorial for just follow the latest tutorial that you posted?

The post before yours was a year and five months ago bro. I don't want to call you an evil wizard of the dark arts, but I think you're playing with forces better left untapped my friend.

edit: forgot to stop being a jerk and answer the question. Use Library Organizer bud, it's the goods.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Trask.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Who's Online

We have 723 guests and 4 members online