Welcome, Guest
Section to post tutorials on how to manage and read your eComics

TOPIC: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows?

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 5 years 8 months ago #21162

Thanks though
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sync Problem: Device Not found 5 years 7 months ago #21686

The device isn't found. I have pluggged/unplugged & started/restarted with no luck. The device is recognized by windows, but not comicrack, although it works on my other computer.

Re: Sync Problem: Device Not found 5 years 7 months ago #21835

I tried my Galaxy Tab & just now my Galaxy S, and neither one is recognized by CR.

Re: Sync Problem: Device Not found 5 years 7 months ago #21837

• cYo
  • Thank you received: 676
USB synchronization uses Windows to access the device. Simply browse with Explorer to your comic folder if you can see a ComicRack.ini file in this folder.

Additionally the comic folder has to be a maximum of 3 levels below root. So \sdcard\data\comics is ok, \sdcard\data\books\copied\web\comics is not. The path as seen from windows important.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 5 years 7 months ago #21845

Hi,

I have reinstalled the program on my Windows 7 Pro SP1 computer new, but the structure is the same on both my computer (I copied the DB), and my devices as is was then they were both recognized.

Thanks,
Brett

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 5 years 7 months ago #21849

• cYo
Select a different comic folder on your device.
Then set it back to the old one.
Try if it works.

If not, unpair and re-pair from the pc.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 5 years 7 months ago #21976

It's getting crazy. On one computer, I uninstalled android & pc software & reinstalled. I tried to pair my Galaxy S, but it still does not see it.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 5 years 7 months ago #22046

Well, I have uninstalled & reinstalled on the pc, various versions, including portable. I have moved & deleted the folder where my comics are on the Android, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling CR on my Galaxy Tab (as well as my Galaxy S). Still no luck, no device is recognized.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 5 years 7 months ago #22049

• cYo
So where still talking USB here?
To really go safe, make sure you only have one comic folder on your device.
Make sure there's a comicrack.ini file in there.
Make sure you can open this file from windows explorer.
Make sure the comic folder is the first subfolder of your sdcard/drive.

Re: How to synchronize your android device with ComicRack for windows? 5 years 7 months ago #22064

You're great! I moved the folder to the top, a presto, it worked!

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Who's Online

We have 247 guests and 2 members online